There’s no getting around the fact that shipping costs are one of the main difference makers for Canadian online shoppers. But what exactly do they want from you?
Discover what shipping strategies turn shoppers into buyers – and keep them coming back.Download the report
Canada Post surveyed more than 5,000 Canadians who made online purchases in the last year to help you better understand how to develop shipping strategies to win over (and keep) customers. Our findings offer a clear window into a shopper’s mindset, providing guidance on how you can convert shoppers into customers. We got answers to the most common questions related to shipping:
- How much do shoppers really care about shipping costs?
- How important is free shipping?
- What inspires shoppers to pay for shipping?
- What’s more important – free vs. fast shipping?
- How do shoppers respond to options like minimum thresholds, flat rates or pickup options?
Our research will help you answer these important questions, with data gathered straight from shoppers themselves. Read our report to find out what they want, how they want it and what they are willing to trade to get it.
Get insights to lead the pack
Subscribe to our e-newsletter for ecommerce news, resources and tips, delivered to your inbox.Subscribe today